- Godaddy.com emails you every month that another one of your “AMAZING” domain names is expiring.
- You had business cards printed for a company that didn’t make it to its 3-month anniversary.
- You’ve gone a whole day without eating anything in the food pyramid.
- You created at least two mobile app ideas after two or more shots of tequila.
- You had logos created for a business you never started.
- The majority of your time spent on that first business was tweaking your website.
- You never discussed business at your BUSINESS meetings.
- Your Linked In Account said Founder or CEO before your company ever made a dollar.
- Your market research consisted of two or more Google Searches.
- You made it a point to tell everyone you've read The 4-Hour Work Week.
- You had visions of selling to a VC before you ever did any work.
- You quit several jobs before wondering how you were going to pay rent
- Your friends and family have used any of the following words to describe you,
- F**king Crazy.
14. You finally learned that hard work, persistence, passion and faith is what equates to success and not awesome logos and great domain names.
Nine out of ten businesses fail; so I came up with a foolproof plan — create ten businesses.” – Robert Kiyosaki